Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 505 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada is Kacheguda Visakhapatnam Express (18562) which travels a distance of 346 kms in just 6 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada is Krishna Express (17406) which travels a distance of 352 kms in 7 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada is Krishna Express (17406) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Malkajgiri to Vijayawada is Krishna Express (17406) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.