No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar is Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) which travels a distance of 114 kms in just 1 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar is Bodhan Mahbubnagar Passenger (UnReserved) (57474) which travels a distance of 114 kms in 3 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow) Yesvantpur Weekly Express (19301) which reaches Mahbubnagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Malkajgiri to Mahbubnagar is Nagarsol MGR Chennai Central Weekly Express (16004) which reaches Mahbubnagar with an average delay of over 35 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.