Aronai Express (12508) departs from Malda Town station (MLDT) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at taking a total of 47 hrs to cover the distance of 2685 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Malda Town to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Malda Town to Ernakulum is Rs 535 in None (GN), Rs 2310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 565 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 580 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1080 in Sleeper (SL).
Malda Town to Ernakulum Aronai Express (12508) departs from Malda Town station (MLDT) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at . Malda Town to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.550 in None, Rs.2355 in Third AC, Rs.3435 in Second AC and Rs.910 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Malda Town to Ernakulum is Aronai COVID 19 Special (02508) which travels a distance of 2685 kms in just 47 hrs. The slowest train from Malda Town to Ernakulum is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 2684 kms in 48 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Malda Town to Ernakulum is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Ernakulam Town with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Malda Town to Ernakulum is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Ernakulam Town with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.