Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Malda Town to Diphu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Malda Town to Diphu is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Malda Town to Diphu is Kolkata Dibrugarh Weekly SF Express (12525) which travels a distance of 881 kms in just 16 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Malda Town to Diphu is Jhajha Dibrugarh Weekly Express (15941) which travels a distance of 908 kms in 20 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Malda Town to Diphu is KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) which reaches Diphu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Malda Town to Diphu is Brahmaputra Mail (14056) which reaches Diphu with an average delay of over 3 hrs 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.