No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Maksi to Sehore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Maksi to Sehore is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Maksi to Sehore is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Bhopal Intercity Express (19323) which travels a distance of 104 kms in just 1 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Maksi to Sehore is Ujjain Bhopal Passenger (UnReserved) (59319) which travels a distance of 104 kms in 2 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Maksi to Sehore is Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Maksi to Sehore is Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.