Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Maksi to Hoshangabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Maksi to Hoshangabad is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Maksi to Hoshangabad is Indore Jabalpur Overnight SF Express (22191) which travels a distance of 216 kms in just 3 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Maksi to Hoshangabad is Penchvalley Fast Passenger (59385) which travels a distance of 216 kms in 5 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Maksi to Hoshangabad is Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) which reaches Hoshangabad with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Maksi to Hoshangabad is Penchvalley Fast Passenger (59385) which reaches Hoshangabad with an average delay of over 1 hrs 6 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.