Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 760 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 175 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 960 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 584 kms in just 9 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express (18244) which travels a distance of 584 kms in 10 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Makrana Jn to Nagda Jn is Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 2 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.