Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Makrana Jn to Durgapura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Makrana Jn to Durgapura is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Makrana Jn to Durgapura is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 126 kms in just 2 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Makrana Jn to Durgapura is Jodhpur Bhopal Express (14813) which travels a distance of 127 kms in 4 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Makrana Jn to Durgapura is Bikaner Puri Express (14709) which reaches Durgapura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Makrana Jn to Durgapura is Shri Ganganagar Jhalawar City SF Express (22998) which reaches Durgapura with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.