Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Maihar to Dabhaura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Maihar to Dabhaura is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Maihar to Dabhaura is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 135 kms in just 2 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Maihar to Dabhaura is Itarsi Prayagraj Chheoki Passenger (UnReserved) (51189) which travels a distance of 136 kms in 8 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Maihar to Dabhaura is Kamayani Express (11071) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Maihar to Dabhaura is Kamayani Express (11071) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.