Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mahajan to Nokha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mahajan to Nokha is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mahajan to Nokha is Shri Ganganagar Jhalawar City SF Express (22998) which travels a distance of 183 kms in just 3 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Mahajan to Nokha is Abohar Jodhpur Passenger (Cancer Express) (54703) which travels a distance of 184 kms in 5 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Mahajan to Nokha is Rishikesh Barmer Link Express (24887) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mahajan to Nokha is Suratgarh Jaipur Passenger (UnReserved) (59705) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of over 15 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.