Madurai Jn to Tirunelveli train Seat Availability & Fare
RMM CAPE EXP (22621) departs from Madurai Jn station (MDU) at and arrives Tirunelveli station (TEN) at taking a total of 2 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 157 kms. This train has 2 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 23 trains that run from Madurai to Tirunelveli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Madurai to Tirunelveli is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 345 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1010 in Third AC (3A).
Madurai to Tirunelveli RMM CAPE EXP (22621) departs from Madurai Jn station (MDU) at and arrives Tirunelveli station (TEN) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Madurai to Tirunelveli train fare is Rs.550 in Third AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.