Madhira to Bhopal Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Madhira station (MDR) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 994 kms. This train has 21 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Madhira to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Madhira to Bhopal is Rs 1300 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).
Madhira to Bhopal ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Madhira station (MDR) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at . This train has 21 stoppages. Madhira to Bhopal train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1865 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.