Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Lunkaransar to Mahajan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lunkaransar to Mahajan is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Lunkaransar to Mahajan is Kota Shri Ganganagar SF Express (22981) which travels a distance of 39 kms in just 30 mints. The slowest train from Lunkaransar to Mahajan is Jaipur Suratgarh Passenger (UnReserved) (59706) which travels a distance of 39 kms in 41 mints. The most punctual train from Lunkaransar to Mahajan is Barmer Rishikesh Link Express (24888) which reaches Mahajan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lunkaransar to Mahajan is Lalgarh Abohar Passenger (UnReserved) (54702) which reaches Mahajan with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.