Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 480 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 5120 in First AC (1A), Rs 3000 in Second AC (2A), Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 475 in None (GN) and Rs 2060 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3525 in Second AC (2A), Rs 980 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2480 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad is Brahmaputra Mail (15955) which travels a distance of 2199 kms in just 45 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which travels a distance of 2102 kms in 45 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lumding Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.