Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 500 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1335 in First AC (1A), Rs 800 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 560 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 630 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti is Lohian Khas New Delhi Intercity SF Express (22480) which travels a distance of 317 kms in just 4 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jabalpur (Durgavati) Express (11450) which travels a distance of 317 kms in 7 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti is Himsagar Express (16318) which reaches Shakurbasti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ludhiana to Shakurbasti is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches Shakurbasti with an average delay of over 28 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.