Ludhiana Jn to Rohtak Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 258 kms. This train has 14 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Ludhiana to Rohtak Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Rohtak Jn is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 455 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 585 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Ludhiana to Rohtak Jn ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Ludhiana to Rohtak Jn train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.