Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ludhiana to Nellore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Nellore is Rs 445 in None (GN), Rs 2060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 770 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2480 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3580 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 970 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ludhiana to Nellore is Jammu Tawi MGR Chennai Central One Way Special (04936) which travels a distance of 2319 kms in just 39 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Ludhiana to Nellore is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 2359 kms in 46 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Ludhiana to Nellore is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ludhiana to Nellore is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of over 1 hrs 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.