Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn is Rs 450 in None (GN), Rs 2070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 975 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Yesvantpur Specialfare Special (via Kolar) (06522) which travels a distance of 2357 kms in just 39 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 2397 kms in 50 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn is Himsagar Express (16318) which reaches Gudur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ludhiana to Gudur Jn is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Gudur Jn with an average delay of over 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.