Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at and arrives Dhaulpur station (DHO) at taking a total of 13 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 619 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL).
Ludhiana to Dhaulpur Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at and arrives Dhaulpur station (DHO) at . Ludhiana to Dhaulpur train fare is Rs.2230 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur is Sachkhand Express (12716) which travels a distance of 560 kms in just 9 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur is Navyug Express (16688) which travels a distance of 577 kms in 14 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur is Himsagar Express (16318) which reaches Dhaulpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ludhiana to Dhaulpur is Jammu Tawi Jhansi Special (04194) which reaches Dhaulpur with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.