Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Ludhiana to Dasuya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ludhiana to Dasuya is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ludhiana to Dasuya is Malwa COVID 19 SF Special (02919) which travels a distance of 110 kms in just 1 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Ludhiana to Dasuya is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 110 kms in 2 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Ludhiana to Dasuya is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ludhiana to Dasuya is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.