Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Lucknow to Jahangirabad Road can be found in above table.
The fastest train from Lucknow to Jahangirabad Road is DaliGanj Nakaha Jungle Passenger (UnReserved) (55032) which travels a distance of 33 kms in just 58 mints. The slowest train from Lucknow to Jahangirabad Road is Lucknow Jn. Nakaha Jungle Passenger (UnReserved) (55050) which travels a distance of 44 kms in 1 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Lucknow to Jahangirabad Road is Lucknow Jn. Nakaha Jungle Passenger (UnReserved) (55050) which reaches Jahangirabad Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lucknow to Jahangirabad Road is Lucknow Jn. Nakaha Jungle Passenger (UnReserved) (55050) which reaches Jahangirabad Road with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 5 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN), Lucknow (LKO), Badshahnagar (BNZ), Gomati Nagar (GTNR) and Aishbagh (ASH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.