close
swap_horiz
close

Lucknow to Hapur trains

14649
Saryu Yamuna Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 55 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
14673
Shaheed Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 55 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
15909
Avadh Assam Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 31 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
13429
Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 36 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
22453
Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
07 hr 18 min
HPU ()
Hapur
CC
₹ 600
2S
₹ 165
14007
Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi)
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 42 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
14013
Sadbhavana Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 40 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
14015
Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli)
LKO ()
Lucknow
07 hr 55 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
14017
Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad)
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 40 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
14205
Faizabad Delhi Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 43 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
14257
Kashi Vishwanath Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
07 hr 25 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
14207
Padmavat Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 51 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
12229
Lucknow Mail
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
07 hr 04 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 735
SL
₹ 285
14511
Nauchandi Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
07 hr 55 min
HPU ()
Hapur
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
15115
Loknayak Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
11 hr 01 min
HPU ()
Hapur
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
info

Lucknow to Hapur train time table

Padmavat Express (14207) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at taking a total of 6 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 430 kms. Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 430 kms. Nauchandi Express (14511) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 429 kms. Lucknow Mail (12229) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 429 kms. Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express (22453) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 429 kms.
info

Lucknow to Hapur train Seat Availability

In Padmavat Express (14207), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Nauchandi Express (14511), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lucknow Mail (12229), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL26/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express (22453), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL18 in Chair Car (CC) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 540 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Lucknow to Hapur is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 600 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1655 in First AC (1A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A), Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 135 in None (GN) and Rs 685 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Lucknow to Hapur Lucknow Mail 12229

Lucknow to Hapur Lucknow Mail (12229) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at . Lucknow to Hapur train fare is Rs.1735 in First AC, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Lucknow Mail (12229), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL26/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur Nauchandi Express 14511

Lucknow to Hapur Nauchandi Express (14511) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at . Lucknow to Hapur train fare is Rs.1655 in First AC, Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Nauchandi Express (14511), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur Padmavat Express 14207

Lucknow to Hapur Padmavat Express (14207) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at . Lucknow to Hapur train fare is Rs.1655 in First AC, Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Padmavat Express (14207), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur Kashi Vishwanath Express 14257

Lucknow to Hapur Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at . Lucknow to Hapur train fare is Rs.1655 in First AC, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express 22453

Lucknow to Hapur Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express (22453) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Hapur station (HPU) at . Lucknow to Hapur train fare is Rs.600 in Chair Car and Rs.165 in Second Seater for this train. In Lucknow Jn Meerut City Rajya Rani Express (22453), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL18 in Chair Car (CC) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 540 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Hapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Lucknow to Hapur is Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express (13429) which travels a distance of 429 kms in just 6 hrs 36 mints. The slowest train from Lucknow to Hapur is Loknayak Express (15115) which travels a distance of 448 kms in 11 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Lucknow to Hapur is Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express (13429) which reaches Hapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lucknow to Hapur is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which reaches Hapur with an average delay of over 4 hrs 28 mints.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.