close
swap_horiz
close

Lucknow to Bengaluru trains

15023
Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Express (via Faizabad)
LKO ()
Lucknow
43 hr 05 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 745
22684
Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda)
LKO ()
Lucknow
43 hr 00 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 800
12540
Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada)
LKO ()
Lucknow
44 hr 40 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
SL
₹ 835
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru train time table

Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) (12540) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 44 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 2539 kms. Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 43 hrs to cover the distance of 2335 kms. Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Express (via Faizabad) (15023) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 43 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 2168 kms.
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru train Seat Availability

In Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL206/WL114 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru train Fare

Fare for trains from Lucknow to Bengaluru is Rs 430 in None (GN), Rs 1990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 945 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) 22684

Lucknow to Bengaluru Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Lucknow to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.460 in None, Rs.2105 in Third AC, Rs.3100 in Second AC and Rs.800 in Sleeper for this train. In Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL206/WL114 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) 12540

Lucknow to Bengaluru Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) (12540) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Lucknow to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.480 in None, Rs.2185 in Third AC, Rs.3225 in Second AC and Rs.835 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Lucknow to Bengaluru Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Express (via Faizabad) 15023

Lucknow to Bengaluru Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Express (via Faizabad) (15023) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Lucknow to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.430 in None, Rs.1990 in Third AC, Rs.2940 in Second AC and Rs.745 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
info

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close