close
swap_horiz
close

Lucknow to Haridwar trains

15001
Rapti Ganga Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 47 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
15005
Rapti Ganga Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 47 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
14115
Prayag Ghat Haridwar Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
09 hr 05 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
12369
Kumbha Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 40 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12327
Upasana Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 15 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
14265
Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
10 hr 55 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
13009
Doon Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
10 hr 45 min
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
info

Lucknow to Haridwar train time table

Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Upasana Express (12327) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Doon Express (13009) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at taking a total of 10 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar train Seat Availability

In Kumbha Express (12369), seat availability status is RLWL33/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL69/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL137/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Doon Express (13009), seat availability status is RLWL31/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL163/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL171/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar train Fare

Fare for trains from Lucknow to Haridwar is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 765 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Lucknow to Haridwar Doon Express 13009

Lucknow to Haridwar Doon Express (13009) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at . Lucknow to Haridwar train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Doon Express (13009), seat availability status is RLWL31/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL163/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express 14265

Lucknow to Haridwar Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at . Lucknow to Haridwar train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL171/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar Kumbha Express 12369

Lucknow to Haridwar Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at . Lucknow to Haridwar train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Kumbha Express (12369), seat availability status is RLWL33/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL69/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL137/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar Upasana Express 12327

Lucknow to Haridwar Upasana Express (12327) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Haridwar Jn station (HW) at . Lucknow to Haridwar train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Lucknow to Haridwar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Lucknow to Haridwar is Upasana Express (12327) which travels a distance of 493 kms in just 8 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Lucknow to Haridwar is Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265) which travels a distance of 493 kms in 10 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Lucknow to Haridwar is Rapti Ganga Express (15005) which reaches Haridwar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lucknow to Haridwar is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Haridwar Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 6 mints.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
info

About Haridwar

Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.