close
swap_horiz
close

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn trains

12144
Sultanpur Mumbai LTT SF Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
17 hr 45 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 490
12174
Udyog Nagri Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
17 hr 00 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 490
11408
Lucknow Jn Pune Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
19 hr 05 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
12104
Lucknow Jn. Pune SF Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
16 hr 20 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 490
01476
Gorakhpur Pune Summer Special
LKO ()
Lucknow
17 hr 55 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12597
Gorakhpur Mumbai CSMT Antyodaya Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
15 hr 35 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
11080
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni)
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 10 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
15063
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Express (Via Barhni)
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 10 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
15065
Gorakhpur Panvel Express (via Barhni)
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 10 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
15067
Gorakhpur Mumbai Bandra (T.) Express (via Barhni)
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 10 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
02108
Lucknow Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Summer Special
LKO ()
Lucknow
17 hr 55 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
N/A
22122
Lucknow Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 15 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
12533
Pushpak Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
16 hr 30 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 490
02010
Gorakhpur Mumbai CSMT SF Summer Special
LKO ()
Lucknow
17 hr 25 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
N/A
12108
Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
16 hr 00 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 490
15029
Gorakhpur Pune Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
LKO ()
Lucknow
18 hr 00 min
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
SL
₹ 460
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train time table

Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express (12108) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 16 hrs to cover the distance of 983 kms. Pushpak Express (12533) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 983 kms. Lucknow Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22122) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 983 kms. Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni) (11080) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 983 kms.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train Seat Availability

In Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express (12108), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL83/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pushpak Express (12533), seat availability status is GNWL104/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL350/WL232 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn is Rs 3160 in First AC (1A), Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Pushpak Express 12533

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Pushpak Express (12533) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.3160 in First AC, Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In Pushpak Express (12533), seat availability status is GNWL104/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL350/WL232 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express 12108

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express (12108) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.1300 in Third AC, Rs.1860 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express (12108), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL83/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni) 11080

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni) (11080) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Lucknow Mumbai LTT AC SF Express 22122

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn Lucknow Mumbai LTT AC SF Express (22122) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at . Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train fare is Rs.3160 in First AC, Rs.1300 in Third AC and Rs.1860 in Second AC for this train.
info

Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn is Gorakhpur Mumbai CSMT Antyodaya Express (12597) which travels a distance of 984 kms in just 15 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn is Lucknow Jn Pune Express (11408) which travels a distance of 983 kms in 19 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn is Lucknow Jn Pune Express (11408) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lucknow to Bhusaval Jn is Gorakhpur Pune Summer Special (01476) which reaches Bhusaval Jn with an average delay of over 10 hrs 8 mints.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.