close
swap_horiz
close

Lucknow to Azamgarh trains

19165
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
07 hr 15 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
12226
Kaifiyaat SF Express
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
06 hr 10 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
2A
₹ 760
3A
₹ 555
SL
₹ 235
15716
Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
05 hr 50 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
14650
Saryu Yamuna Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
06 hr 12 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
19053
Surat Muzaffarpur Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
07 hr 55 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
18192
Utsarg Express
BNZ ()
Badshahnagar
08 hr 00 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
15026
Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express
LKO ()
Lucknow
08 hr 00 min
AMH ()
Azamgarh
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 200
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh train time table

Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 6 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 296 kms. Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 6 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 289 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 288 kms. Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 289 kms. Utsarg Express (18192) departs from Badshahnagar station (BNZ) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 284 kms.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh train Seat Availability

In Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL81/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716), seat availability status is RLWL56/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Utsarg Express (18192), seat availability status is RLWL78/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh train Fare

Fare for trains from Lucknow to Azamgarh is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh Utsarg Express 18192

Lucknow to Azamgarh Utsarg Express (18192) departs from Badshahnagar station (BNZ) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Lucknow to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train. In Utsarg Express (18192), seat availability status is RLWL78/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express 15026

Lucknow to Azamgarh Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Lucknow to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh Kaifiyaat SF Express 12226

Lucknow to Azamgarh Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) departs from Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Lucknow to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.1255 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.555 in Third AC, Rs.760 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh Saryu Yamuna Express 14650

Lucknow to Azamgarh Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Lucknow to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL81/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express 15716

Lucknow to Azamgarh Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) departs from Lucknow station (LKO) at and arrives Azamgarh station (AMH) at . Lucknow to Azamgarh train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.505 in Third AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train. In Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716), seat availability status is RLWL56/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Lucknow to Azamgarh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Lucknow to Azamgarh is Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express (15716) which travels a distance of 289 kms in just 5 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Lucknow to Azamgarh is Anand Vihar Terminal Mau Express (15026) which travels a distance of 288 kms in 8 hrs. The most punctual train from Lucknow to Azamgarh is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Azamgarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lucknow to Azamgarh is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Azamgarh with an average delay of over 39 mints.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 5 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN), Lucknow (LKO), Badshahnagar (BNZ), Gomati Nagar (GTNR) and Aishbagh (ASH).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.