Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon is Danapur Sahibganj Shravani Mela Special (03236) which travels a distance of 129 kms in just 3 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon is Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 130 kms in 4 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Luckeesarai Jn to Kahalgaon is Rajgir Howrah Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53044) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of over 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.