Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Londa Jn to Tumkur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Londa Jn to Tumkur is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 640 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1885 in First AC (1A), Rs 1120 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 790 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Londa Jn to Tumkur is Rani Chennamma Express (16590) which travels a distance of 491 kms in just 9 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Londa Jn to Tumkur is Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Davanagere) (16507) which travels a distance of 491 kms in 10 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Londa Jn to Tumkur is Gandhidham KSR Bengaluru Express (16505) which reaches Tumkur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Londa Jn to Tumkur is Vasco da Gama Yesvantpur Special (07310) which reaches Tumkur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.