No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn is Miraj Hubballi Express (11047) which travels a distance of 33 kms in just 33 mints. The slowest train from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn is Vasco da Gama Yesvantpur Express (17310) which travels a distance of 33 kms in 59 mints. The most punctual train from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn is Vasco Da Gama Hyderabad (Weekly) Express (17022) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Londa Jn to Alnavar Jn is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of over 44 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.