Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Lonavala to Seram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lonavala to Seram is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 660 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 825 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Lonavala to Seram is Rajkot Secunderabad Express (17017) which travels a distance of 513 kms in just 9 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Lonavala to Seram is Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031) which travels a distance of 513 kms in 11 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Lonavala to Seram is Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express (17203) which reaches Seram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Lonavala to Seram is Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031) which reaches Seram with an average delay of over 1 hrs 48 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.