Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Lonavala to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lonavala to Nagda Jn is Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1990 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Lonavala to Nagda Jn is Pune Indore SF Express (22943) which travels a distance of 764 kms in just 13 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Lonavala to Nagda Jn is Pune Indore Special (09309) which travels a distance of 767 kms in 13 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Lonavala to Nagda Jn is Pune Indore SF Express (22943) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Lonavala to Nagda Jn is Pune Indore Express (via Panvel) (19311) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 6 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.