Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Lonavala to Kudachi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Lonavala to Kudachi is Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 630 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Lonavala to Kudachi is Sharavati Express (11035) which travels a distance of 376 kms in just 7 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Lonavala to Kudachi is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318) which travels a distance of 376 kms in 8 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Lonavala to Kudachi is Sharavati Express (11035) which reaches Kudachi with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Lonavala to Kudachi is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which reaches Kudachi with an average delay of over 49 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.