Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


LTT


VZM
27:45
- T - - - - -
AVAILABLE 8
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RAC 16/RAC 8
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 35
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Konark Express
11019


CSMT


VZM
31:07
M T W T F S S
PQWL18/WL11
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL25/WL16
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL66/WL47
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 27 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1586 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 31 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1547 kms.

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RAC 16/RAC 8 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 35 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn is Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn Konark Express 11019

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2375 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) 22848

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.2475 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RAC 16/RAC 8 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 35 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn is Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) which travels a distance of 1586 kms in just 27 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn is Konark Express (11019) which travels a distance of 1547 kms in 31 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn is Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) which reaches Vizianagram Jn with an average delay of just 24 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Vizianagram Jn is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Vizianagram Jn with an average delay of over 34 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.