Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Tatanagar trains

Mon, February 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Gitanjali Express
12859


CSMT


TATA
26:05
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL22/WL8
84%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL51/WL16
72%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL657/WL351
16%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


CSMT


TATA
30:00
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


CSMT


TATA
27:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
22511


LTT


TATA
28:55
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
22885


LTT


TATA
25:00
- T - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


KYN


TATA
24:13
M - - - - - -
--
AVAILABLE 13
100%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL14/WL4
91%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express
12261


CSMT


TATA
22:35
- T W T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


LTT


TATA
26:43
M T - - F S -
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL15/WL3
93%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL50/WL20
91%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL315/WL175
9%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


CSMT


TATA
28:57
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL1
76%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL10/WL2
94%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL42/WL15
88%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL341/WL169
31%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


LTT


TATA
32:43
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL20/WL11
90%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
GNWL36/WL29
77%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
GNWL411/WL300
10%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago

Mumbai to Tatanagar train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 26 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1702 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 32 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1697 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 28 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1713 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 26 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1713 kms.

Mumbai to Tatanagar train Seat Availability

In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL315/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL411/WL300 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 94% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL341/WL169 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL599/WL305 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tatanagar train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Tatanagar is Rs 4480 in First AC (1A), Rs 380 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Tatanagar train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Mumbai to Tatanagar - Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261).

Mumbai to Tatanagar Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Mumbai to Tatanagar duronto fare is Rs.5090 in First AC, Rs.3030 in Third AC and Rs.4375 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai Howrah Duronto is the fastest train from Mumbai to Kolkata. Although Mumbai and Kolkata are two important metro cities in India, still this Duronto is the only premium category train between these two cities. South Eastern Railway has decided to make catering services optional in Howrah Mumbai duronto from 1st August, 2017.

Mumbai to Tatanagar Gitanjali Express 12859

Mumbai to Tatanagar Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Mumbai to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.385 in None, Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2600 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL599/WL305 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tatanagar Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Tatanagar Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Mumbai to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.4480 in First AC, Rs.385 in None, Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2600 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL315/WL175 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tatanagar Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Tatanagar Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Mumbai to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.4480 in First AC, Rs.385 in None, Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2600 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 94% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL341/WL169 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tatanagar Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express 18029

Mumbai to Tatanagar Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Mumbai to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.1720 in Third AC, Rs.2530 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL411/WL300 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tatanagar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Tatanagar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261) which travels a distance of 1711 kms in just 22 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Tatanagar is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1697 kms in 32 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Tatanagar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express (12869) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Tatanagar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 5 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).

About Tatanagar

The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.