Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem trains

Fri, February 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express
17222


LTT


TDD
22:00
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Konark Express
11019


CSMT


TDD
24:28
M T W T F S S
PQWL11/WL8
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL42/WL27
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL131/WL95
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train time table

Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 22 hrs to cover the distance of 1190 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 24 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1243 kms.

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train Seat Availability

In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL54/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Tadepalligudem is Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem Konark Express 11019

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL54/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express 17222

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.1390 in Third AC, Rs.2025 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Tadepalligudem train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Tadepalligudem is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which travels a distance of 1190 kms in just 22 hrs. The slowest train from Mumbai to Tadepalligudem is Konark Express (11019) which travels a distance of 1243 kms in 24 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Tadepalligudem is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which reaches Tadepalligudem with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Tadepalligudem is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Tadepalligudem with an average delay of over 1 hrs 2 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.