Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Surendranagar trains

Fri, February 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Coimbatore Rajkot Express
16614


KYN


SUNR
11:49
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Rajkot Express
17018


KYN


SUNR
11:50
- T W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express
19201


KYN


SUNR
11:49
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Express
19015


BVI


SUNR
13:43
M T W T F S S
--
--
PQWL18/WL10
84%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL60/WL54
60%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Veraval SF Express
22991


BDTS


SUNR
10:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kochuveli Porbandar (Weekly) Express
19261


BSR


SUNR
09:54
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express
19577


BSR


SUNR
09:53
- T W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Janta Express
19217


BDTS


SUNR
11:23
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express
22907


BSR


SUNR
09:13
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Veraval Express
11088


KYN


SUNR
11:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Mail
22945


BVI


SUNR
09:38
M T W T F S S
PQWL6/WL4
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL18/WL14
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL36/WL23
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL86/WL64
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Thiruvananthapuram Veraval Express
16334


BSR


SUNR
10:22
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Okha Express
16338


BSR


SUNR
10:21
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express
22951


BDTS


SUNR
10:29
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Surendranagar train time table

Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express (22951) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 612 kms. Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 576 kms. Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 593 kms.

Mumbai to Surendranagar train Seat Availability

In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL86/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Surendranagar train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Surendranagar is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1270 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1200 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Surendranagar Saurashtra Mail 22945

Mumbai to Surendranagar Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at . Mumbai to Surendranagar train fare is Rs.2260 in First AC, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL86/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Surendranagar Ernakulam Okha Express 16338

Mumbai to Surendranagar Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at . Mumbai to Surendranagar train fare is Rs.885 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Surendranagar Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express 22951

Mumbai to Surendranagar Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express (22951) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at . Mumbai to Surendranagar train fare is Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1375 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Surendranagar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Surendranagar is Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express (22907) which travels a distance of 576 kms in just 9 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Surendranagar is Saurashtra Express (19015) which travels a distance of 593 kms in 13 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Surendranagar is Bandra Terminus Gandhidham Weekly Super Fast Express (22951) which reaches Surendranagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Surendranagar is Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express (19577) which reaches Surendranagar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.