Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Sindhudurg train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Tutari (Rajyarani) Express
11003


DR


SNDD
08:41
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Madgaon SpecialFare Special
01043


LTT


SNDD
08:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mandovi Express
10103


CSMT


SNDD
08:30
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sindhudurg Passenger
50105


PNVL


SNDD
09:51
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kochuveli SF Express
22113


LTT


SNDD
07:45
- T - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bhavnagar Kochuveli Express
19260


BSR


SNDD
08:04
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22634


BSR


SNDD
08:25
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Konkan Kanya Express
10111


CSMT


SNDD
08:32
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL5
68%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL51/WL35
45%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL156/WL76
44%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL517/WL303
12%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Sindhudurg train time table

Mandovi Express (10103) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at taking a total of 8 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at taking a total of 8 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 465 kms.

Mumbai to Sindhudurg train Seat Availability

In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL135/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL489/WL306 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Sindhudurg train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Sindhudurg is Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1805 in First AC (1A), Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 735 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Konkan Kanya Express 10111

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at . Mumbai to Sindhudurg train fare is Rs.1805 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL135/WL58 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL489/WL306 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Tutari (Rajyarani) Express 11003

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at . Mumbai to Sindhudurg train fare is Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Mandovi Express 10103

Mumbai to Sindhudurg Mandovi Express (10103) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sindhudurg station (SNDD) at . Mumbai to Sindhudurg train fare is Rs.160 in Second Seater, Rs.1805 in First AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC, Rs.275 in Sleeper, Rs.145 in None and Rs.745 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Sindhudurg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Sindhudurg is Mumbai LTT Kochuveli SF Express (22113) which travels a distance of 457 kms in just 7 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Sindhudurg is Sindhudurg Passenger (50105) which travels a distance of 407 kms in 9 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Sindhudurg is Konkan Kanya Express (10111) which reaches Sindhudurg with an average delay of just 48 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Sindhudurg is Sindhudurg Passenger (50105) which reaches Sindhudurg with an average delay of over 1 hrs 59 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.