Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Selu train seat availability & fare

Thu, April 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Tapovan Express
17617


CSMT


SELU
09:13
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Nandigram Express
11401


CSMT


SELU
09:29
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
11201


LTT


SELU
09:49
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express
11205


LTT


SELU
09:49
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Devagiri Express
17057


CSMT


SELU
08:54
M T W T F S S
PQWL9/WL9
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL20
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL34/WL25
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL201
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--

Mumbai to Selu train time table

Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Selu station (SELU) at taking a total of 9 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 505 kms. Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Selu station (SELU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 505 kms.

Mumbai to Selu train Seat Availability

In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Selu train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Selu is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 650 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1950 in First AC (1A), Rs 1085 in Second AC (2A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 755 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Selu Devagiri Express 17057

Mumbai to Selu Devagiri Express (17057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Selu station (SELU) at . Mumbai to Selu train fare is Rs.1950 in First AC, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17057), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Selu Nandigram Express 11401

Mumbai to Selu Nandigram Express (11401) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Selu station (SELU) at . Mumbai to Selu train fare is Rs.1950 in First AC, Rs.155 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Selu train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Selu is Devagiri Express (17057) which travels a distance of 505 kms in just 8 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Selu is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which travels a distance of 486 kms in 9 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Selu is Nandigram Express (11401) which reaches Selu with an average delay of just 48 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Selu is Mumbai LTT Nizamabad Express (11205) which reaches Selu with an average delay of over 1 hrs 37 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.