close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Sasaram trains

18610
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
30 hr 14 min
SSM ()
Sasaram
SL
₹ 615
12322
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
27 hr 14 min
SSM ()
Sasaram
SL
₹ 645
info

Mumbai to Sasaram train time table

Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Sasaram station (SSM) at taking a total of 30 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 1587 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sasaram station (SSM) at taking a total of 27 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 1598 kms.
info

Mumbai to Sasaram train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Sasaram train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Sasaram is Rs 4250 in First AC (1A), Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2430 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Sasaram Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) 12322

Mumbai to Sasaram Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Sasaram station (SSM) at . Mumbai to Sasaram train fare is Rs.4250 in First AC, Rs.365 in None, Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.2475 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Sasaram Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express 18610

Mumbai to Sasaram Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Sasaram station (SSM) at . Mumbai to Sasaram train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2430 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Sasaram train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Sasaram is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which travels a distance of 1598 kms in just 27 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Sasaram is Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) which travels a distance of 1587 kms in 30 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Sasaram is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which reaches Sasaram with an average delay of just 1 hrs 44 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Sasaram is Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) which reaches Sasaram with an average delay of over 3 hrs.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
459 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
419 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
333 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
270 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
130 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
205 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
147 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
127 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
178 views
  
1 reply
Why am I unable to check the running status for 12986 for 13 Jan 2019?
[ My query is about train 12986 ] App is not showing running status
edit Answer
200 views
  
0 reply