Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Saharanpur train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
19019


BDTS


SRE
36:15
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL21/WL17
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL57/WL31
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL226/WL145
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Golden Temple Mail
12903


MMCT


SRE
25:50
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL28/WL21
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL99/WL67
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL397/WL262
6%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Saharanpur train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Saharanpur station (SRE) at taking a total of 25 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1563 kms. Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Saharanpur station (SRE) at taking a total of 36 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1552 kms.

Mumbai to Saharanpur train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL99/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 25% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL397/WL262 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL226/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Saharanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Saharanpur is Rs 4210 in First AC (1A), Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1640 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2405 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2930 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 785 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Saharanpur Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Saharanpur Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Saharanpur station (SRE) at . Mumbai to Saharanpur train fare is Rs.4210 in First AC, Rs.360 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL99/WL67 in Third AC (3A) with 25% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL397/WL262 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Saharanpur Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express 19019

Mumbai to Saharanpur Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Saharanpur station (SRE) at . Mumbai to Saharanpur train fare is Rs.1640 in Third AC, Rs.2405 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL226/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Saharanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Saharanpur is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which travels a distance of 1563 kms in just 25 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Saharanpur is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 1552 kms in 36 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Saharanpur is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which reaches Saharanpur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Saharanpur is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which reaches Saharanpur with an average delay of over 5 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.