close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Rourkela trains

12811
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
24 hr 34 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 630
02013
Mumbai LTT Ranchi SF Summer Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
26 hr 20 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12859
Gitanjali Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
23 hr 42 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 640
02041
Mumbai CSMT Shalimar Special Fare SF Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
27 hr 25 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
25 hr 17 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 640
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
25 hr 36 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 630
22885
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
22 hr 25 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
20821
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
21 hr 45 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
24 hr 10 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 630
12151
Samarsata SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
25 hr 45 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 630
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
26 hr 21 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 640
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
29 hr 32 min
ROU ()
Rourkela
SL
₹ 600
info

Mumbai to Rourkela train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 24 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1534 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 29 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 1534 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 26 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 1551 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 23 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 1551 kms.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela train Seat Availability

In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL99/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL73/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL75/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL92/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL333/WL164 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Rourkela is Rs 4165 in First AC (1A), Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2380 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2905 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Rourkela train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Rourkela - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Mumbai to Rourkela Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Mumbai to Rourkela humsafar fare is Rs.2710 in Third AC for this train.

info

Mumbai to Rourkela Gitanjali Express 12859

Mumbai to Rourkela Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Mumbai to Rourkela train fare is Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL92/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL333/WL164 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Rourkela Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Mumbai to Rourkela train fare is Rs.4165 in First AC, Rs.355 in None, Rs.1670 in Third AC, Rs.2425 in Second AC and Rs.630 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL99/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Mumbai to Rourkela Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Mumbai to Rourkela train fare is Rs.340 in None, Rs.1625 in Third AC, Rs.2380 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL73/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Rourkela Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Mumbai to Rourkela train fare is Rs.4210 in First AC, Rs.360 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL75/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rourkela train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Rourkela is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which travels a distance of 1499 kms in just 21 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Rourkela is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1534 kms in 29 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Rourkela is Samarsata SF Express (12151) which reaches Rourkela with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Rourkela is Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express (12869) which reaches Rourkela with an average delay of over 4 hrs 16 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.