close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Rajamundry trains

18520
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada )
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
25 hr 05 min
RJY ()
Rajamundry
SL
₹ 540
17222
Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
22 hr 30 min
RJY ()
Rajamundry
SL
₹ 525
11019
Konark Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
25 hr 13 min
RJY ()
Rajamundry
SL
₹ 540
17203
Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
23 hr 52 min
RJY ()
Rajamundry
SL
₹ 510
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry train time table

Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at taking a total of 22 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1232 kms. Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at taking a total of 25 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1294 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at taking a total of 25 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1284 kms. Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express (17203) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at taking a total of 23 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 1197 kms.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222), seat availability status is GNWL15/RAC11 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL52/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL92/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL127/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL61/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL149/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Rajamundry is Rs 3640 in First AC (1A), Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) 18520

Mumbai to Rajamundry Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . Mumbai to Rajamundry train fare is Rs.3640 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18520), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL127/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry Konark Express 11019

Mumbai to Rajamundry Konark Express (11019) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . Mumbai to Rajamundry train fare is Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL61/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL149/WL121 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express 17222

Mumbai to Rajamundry Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . Mumbai to Rajamundry train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222), seat availability status is GNWL15/RAC11 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL52/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL92/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express 17203

Mumbai to Rajamundry Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express (17203) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . Mumbai to Rajamundry train fare is Rs.285 in None, Rs.1390 in Third AC, Rs.2025 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Rajamundry train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Rajamundry is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which travels a distance of 1232 kms in just 22 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Rajamundry is Konark Express (11019) which travels a distance of 1284 kms in 25 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Rajamundry is Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express (17203) which reaches Rajamundry with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Rajamundry is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which reaches Rajamundry with an average delay of over 34 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
100 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
171 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
74 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
95 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
504 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
370 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
165 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
416 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
199 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
204 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
382 views
  
1 reply