close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Phulera Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
22451
Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
18 hr 05 min
FL ()
Phulera Jn
SL
₹ 510
22949
Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
18 hr 55 min
FL ()
Phulera Jn
SL
₹ 510
09730
Pune Jaipur SpecialFare Special
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
20 hr 42 min
FL ()
Phulera Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
19707
Amrapur Aravali Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
20 hr 55 min
FL ()
Phulera Jn
SL
₹ 480
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn train time table

Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at taking a total of 20 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1053 kms. Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express (22451) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1053 kms. Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express (22949) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at taking a total of 18 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1053 kms.
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn train Seat Availability

In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL171/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express (22949), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL91/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Phulera Jn is Rs 3320 in First AC (1A), Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Amrapur Aravali Express 19707

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at . Mumbai to Phulera Jn train fare is Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL171/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express 22451

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express (22451) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at . Mumbai to Phulera Jn train fare is Rs.3320 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express 22949

Mumbai to Phulera Jn Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express (22949) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Phulera Jn station (FL) at . Mumbai to Phulera Jn train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train. In Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express (22949), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL32/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL91/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Phulera Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Phulera Jn is Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express (22451) which travels a distance of 1053 kms in just 18 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Phulera Jn is Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) which travels a distance of 1053 kms in 20 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Phulera Jn is Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express (22451) which reaches Phulera Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Phulera Jn is Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) which reaches Phulera Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 4 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
I am upgraded from 3AC to 2nd AC by the railways automatically with out my request. do I have to pay any difference in fare
I am upgraded from 3AC to 2nd AC by the railways automatically with out my request. do I have to pay any difference in fare
edit Answer
46 views
  
2 replies
My ticket status says D5 90. Is it a valid seat and coach number? My PNR is - 6622158054
[My query is about train 15713] Esme d5 hai sir
edit Answer
86 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth while booking still got upper. How can I change it?
[My query is about PNR 4805512736 for train 06007 MAS NCJ EXPRESS] I need lower berth for my aged parents. How can I get it?
edit Answer
93 views
  
0 reply
Train number 14609 hemkunt superfast express cancel from last 3 days in a which date it startagain
[ My query is about train 14609 ]
edit Answer
37 views
  
0 reply
Child half ticket
Can I take my 11 yr old child with me if I have confirmed 3 AC ticket. Can I buy his half ticket from TT
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply
Amr sit ki bokikng hobe
[My query is about PNR 6421950345 for train 12860 GITANJALI EXP]
edit Answer
28 views
  
0 reply
PNR 6422106518 confirm hoga?
Pnr 6422106518 confirm hoga?
edit Answer
117 views
  
0 reply
Kya mera set confirm hoga pnr 4351571641
[My query is about PNR 4351571541 for train 22501 NEW TINSUKIA EXP]
edit Answer
89 views
  
0 reply
It is possible or not RAC
[My query is about PNR 8612380280 for train 11059 CHHAPRA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
59 views
  
0 reply
11019 chart preparing time?
[My query is about PNR 8565808620 for train 11019 KONARK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
56 views
  
0 reply
Will I get a side lower for this PNR 8212310072?
Kindly share your PNR no.
check_circle Solved
1938 views
  
3 replies