Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Mumbai to Mookambika Road - Netravati COVID 19 Special Express (06345).
Mumbai to Mookambika Road Netravati COVID 19 Special Express (06345) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Mookambika Road station (BYNR) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Mumbai to Mookambika Road covid fare is Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.400 in Sleeper, Rs.1545 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Second Seater for this train. In Netravati COVID 19 Special Express (06345), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.