Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Meerut Cant train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
19019


BDTS


MUT
32:15
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL13/WL7
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL46/WL34
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL368/WL253
7%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Golden Temple Mail
12903


MMCT


MUT
23:51
M T W T F S S
PQWL8/WL4
61%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL41/WL33
23%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL95/WL51
26%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL305/WL194
9%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Meerut Cant train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Meerut Cant station (MUT) at taking a total of 23 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 1453 kms. Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Meerut Cant station (MUT) at taking a total of 32 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1442 kms.

Mumbai to Meerut Cant train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL77/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL255/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL227/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Meerut Cant train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Meerut Cant is Rs 4030 in First AC (1A), Rs 345 in None (GN), Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL).

Mumbai to Meerut Cant Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Meerut Cant Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Meerut Cant station (MUT) at . Mumbai to Meerut Cant train fare is Rs.4030 in First AC, Rs.345 in None, Rs.1620 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL77/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL255/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Meerut Cant Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express 19019

Mumbai to Meerut Cant Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Meerut Cant station (MUT) at . Mumbai to Meerut Cant train fare is Rs.1560 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL227/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Meerut Cant train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Meerut Cant is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which travels a distance of 1453 kms in just 23 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Meerut Cant is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 1442 kms in 32 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Meerut Cant is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which reaches Meerut Cant with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Meerut Cant is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which reaches Meerut Cant with an average delay of over 1 hrs.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.