Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Mathura Jn trains

Fri, February 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
19019


BDTS


MTJ
26:15
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (via Alappuzha)
22655


BSR


MTJ
19:00
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Central Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (via Kottayam)
22653


BSR


MTJ
18:53
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Special Fare AC SF Special
09021


BDTS


MTJ
17:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Ramnagar Weekly Express
19061


BDTS


MTJ
20:10
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Kanpur (Weekly) SF Express
22444


BDTS


MTJ
20:10
- - - - F - -
--
PQWL5/WL3
61%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL10
57%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
PQWL131/WL94
9%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express
22921


BDTS


MTJ
20:10
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Pune Hazrat Nizamuddin AC Special Fare Special
04417


KYN


MTJ
19:28
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Swaraj Express
12471


BDTS


MTJ
18:05
M - - T F - S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 56 min ago
--
--
Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express
19023


BVI


MTJ
25:23
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
--
CLASS NOT EXIST
0%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Haridwar SF Express
22917


BDTS


MTJ
20:30
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Paschim SF Express
12925


BDTS


MTJ
19:45
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL2
88%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
PQWL19/WL13
76%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
PQWL39/WL18
74%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
PQWL138/WL74
26%
Trends
checked 55 min ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Lucknow Jn Weekly Express
19021


BDTS


MTJ
21:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


KYN


MTJ
21:17
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL25/WL18
75%
Trends
checked 16 min ago
RLWL51/WL38
55%
Trends
checked 16 min ago
RLWL147/WL110
52%
Trends
checked 16 min ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express
12247


BDTS


MTJ
14:50
- - - - F - -
--
GNWL33/WL13
93%
Trends
checked 17 min ago
GNWL211/WL44
80%
Trends
checked 17 min ago
--
GNWL93/WL26
92%
Trends
checked 17 min ago
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express
12909


BDTS


MTJ
14:50
- T - T - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
August Kranti Rajdhani Express
12953


BVI


MTJ
14:41
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
--
Punjab Mail
12137


CSMT


MTJ
23:08
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL3
92%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL64/WL46
82%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL129/WL63
88%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL275/WL149
76%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Central Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
22633


BSR


MTJ
16:28
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Golden Temple Mail
12903


BVI


MTJ
18:14
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
PQWL47/WL40
67%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
PQWL92/WL60
45%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
PQWL173/WL120
18%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


CSMT


MTJ
25:33
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL31/WL25
86%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
GNWL76/WL42
89%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
GNWL220/WL169
66%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train time table

Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express (12247) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 14 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1233 kms. Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express (12909) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 14 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1233 kms. Paschim SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 19 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1233 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 18 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 1215 kms. August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at taking a total of 14 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 1215 kms.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express (12247), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL209/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL91/WL26 in Chair Car (CC) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim SF Express (12925), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL39/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL138/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL92/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL120 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Mathura Jn is Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3540 in First AC (1A), Rs 2070 in Second AC (2A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 290 in None (GN) and Rs 950 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1035 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2595 in Second AC (2A), Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Mumbai to Mathura Jn - August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953).

Mumbai to Mathura Jn August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Mumbai to Mathura Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.4425 in First AC, Rs.2730 in Third AC and Rs.3815 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. August Kranti is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Mumbai. This train made its maiden run way later than Mumbai Rajdhani on Jan 01, 1992. This Rajdhani is named after the August Kranti maidan of Mumbai from where Quit India Movement started in the year 1942. It has three stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali, Andheri and Mumbai Central) whereas Mumbai Rajdhani has 2 stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali and Mumbai Central) and takes approx 1 hour more than other Rajdhani to reach destination.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Mumbai to Mathura Jn - Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express (12909).

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express (12909) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Mumbai to Mathura Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.815 in Chair Car and Rs.950 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express 12247

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express (12247) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Mumbai to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.815 in Chair Car, Rs.1470 in Third AC and Rs.2125 in Second AC for this train. In Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express (12247), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL209/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL91/WL26 in Chair Car (CC) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Borivali station (BVI) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Mumbai to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.3585 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL92/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL120 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Paschim SF Express 12925

Mumbai to Mathura Jn Paschim SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Mathura Jn station (MTJ) at . Mumbai to Mathura Jn train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim SF Express (12925), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL39/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL138/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Mathura Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Mathura Jn is August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) which travels a distance of 1215 kms in just 14 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Mathura Jn is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 1233 kms in 26 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Mathura Jn is Mumbai Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express (12247) which reaches Mathura Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Mathura Jn is Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Mathura Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 31 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 13 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH) and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.