Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Marwar Jn trains

Fri, September 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
16587


KYN


MJ
15:23
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express
22498


KYN


MJ
15:02
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
19027


BDTS


MJ
14:33
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express
22451


BDTS


MJ
14:23
M - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
22915


BDTS


MJ
15:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Suryanagari SF Express
12480


BDTS


MJ
15:08
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL4
67%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL29/WL8
60%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL75/WL34
69%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL207/WL127
31%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Dadar Ajmer SF Express
12989


DDR


MJ
14:55
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
22474


BDTS


MJ
15:03
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
22931


BDTS


MJ
15:03
- - - - F - -
--
PQWL5/WL4
49%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL13/WL11
46%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL68/WL45
27%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Ranakpur Express
14708


BDTS


MJ
16:30
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL11/WL7
33%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL14
35%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL169/WL92
12%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express
22476


BSR


MJ
16:35
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Amrapur Aravali Express
19707


BDTS


MJ
15:40
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL13/WL8
62%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL42/WL19
41%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL146/WL98
55%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
Mysuru Ajmer Express
16210


KYN


MJ
17:00
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere)
16508


KYN


MJ
17:15
- T - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
16532


KYN


MJ
17:00
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal)
16534


KYN


MJ
17:15
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
11090


KYN


MJ
16:53
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express
16312


BSR


MJ
15:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Bhagat Ki Kothi Super Fast Express
22965


BDTS


MJ
15:18
- - - - F - -
--
GNWL8/WL6
81%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL27/WL8
75%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL26/RAC179
100%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
--
Recently Asked Question
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
Solved
730 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
Solved
262 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
Solved
1251 views
  
2 replies
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
Solved
470 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
Solved
516 views
  
1 reply

Mumbai to Marwar Jn train time table

Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 833 kms. Dadar Ajmer SF Express (12989) departs from Mumbai Dadar West station (DDR) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 14 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 838 kms. Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 833 kms.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn train Seat Availability

In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL207/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL42/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Marwar Jn is Rs 900 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2750 in First AC (1A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 225 in None (GN) and Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1140 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2035 in Second AC (2A), Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Marwar Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Marwar Jn - Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498).

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Mumbai to Marwar Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1960 in Third AC for this train.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Amrapur Aravali Express 19707

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Mumbai to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19707), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL42/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Suryanagari SF Express 12480

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Mumbai to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.2835 in First AC, Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1675 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL207/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Dadar Ajmer SF Express 12989

Mumbai to Marwar Jn Dadar Ajmer SF Express (12989) departs from Mumbai Dadar West station (DDR) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Mumbai to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1675 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Marwar Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Marwar Jn is Bandra Terminus Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express (22451) which travels a distance of 833 kms in just 14 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Marwar Jn is KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere) (16508) which travels a distance of 839 kms in 17 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Marwar Jn is Suryanagari SF Express (12480) which reaches Marwar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Marwar Jn is Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) which reaches Marwar Jn with an average delay of over 41 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.