close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Malkapur trains

02031
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur AC SF Special Fare Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
07 hr 58 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
N/A
12859
Gitanjali Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
07 hr 34 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
01120
Thivim Ajni Weekly Winter SpecialFare Special
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
07 hr 07 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22127
Anandwan SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
08 hr 08 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
12139
Sewagram SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
08 hr 24 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12105
Vidarbha SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
07 hr 48 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12111
Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
08 hr 33 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
08 hr 11 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
08 hr 08 min
MKU ()
Malkapur
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
info

Mumbai to Malkapur train time table

Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 491 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 491 kms.
info

Mumbai to Malkapur train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Malkapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Malkapur is Rs 1940 in First AC (1A), Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at . Mumbai to Malkapur train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at . Mumbai to Malkapur train fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express 12111

Mumbai to Malkapur Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Malkapur station (MKU) at . Mumbai to Malkapur train fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Malkapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Malkapur is Thivim Ajni Weekly Winter SpecialFare Special (01120) which travels a distance of 439 kms in just 7 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Malkapur is Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111) which travels a distance of 491 kms in 8 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Malkapur is Vidarbha SF Express (12105) which reaches Malkapur with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Malkapur is Mumbai CSMT Nagpur AC SF Special Fare Special (02031) which reaches Malkapur with an average delay of over 3 hrs 12 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
100 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
171 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
74 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
95 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
504 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
370 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
165 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
416 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
199 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
204 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
382 views
  
1 reply