close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Luni Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
16587
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
16 hr 28 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
CC
₹ 945
SL
₹ 435
19027
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
15 hr 35 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 435
22915
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
16 hr 01 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 465
12480
Suryanagari SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
16 hr 10 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 465
12490
Dadar Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi)
DDR ()
Mumbai Dadar West
16 hr 22 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 475
22474
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
16 hr 04 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 465
22931
Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
16 hr 04 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 465
14708
Ranakpur Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
17 hr 49 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 435
22476
Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
17 hr 41 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
16508
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere)
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
18 hr 19 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 440
11090
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
17 hr 58 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 435
16312
Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
16 hr 29 min
LUNI ()
Luni Jn
SL
₹ 425
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn train time table

Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 905 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at taking a total of 17 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 905 kms. Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 905 kms.
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn train Seat Availability

In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL223/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL125/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL284/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL76/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Luni Jn is Rs 945 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2905 in First AC (1A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 235 in None (GN) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1185 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2145 in Second AC (2A), Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1480 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn Ranakpur Express 14708

Mumbai to Luni Jn Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at . Mumbai to Luni Jn train fare is Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL125/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL284/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn Suryanagari SF Express 12480

Mumbai to Luni Jn Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at . Mumbai to Luni Jn train fare is Rs.2990 in First AC, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL223/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express 22931

Mumbai to Luni Jn Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Luni Jn station (LUNI) at . Mumbai to Luni Jn train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train. In Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL76/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Luni Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Luni Jn is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which travels a distance of 905 kms in just 15 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Luni Jn is KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere) (16508) which travels a distance of 911 kms in 18 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Luni Jn is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Luni Jn with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Luni Jn is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express (16312) which reaches Luni Jn with an average delay of over 57 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How offline live tracking works?
Could you please explain how your offline mode is working as description says “it works without GPS and internet”. Did it works using cell tower location information in this case? Please explain.
edit Answer
4 views
  
0 reply
Why 16360 PNBE - ERS express always run late
16360 runs always late and we can’t go in time.
edit Answer
7 views
  
0 reply
Why jammu mail. (14033) always runs late
WHY JAMMU MAIL ALWAYS RUNS LATE? … i have reservation for the same train
edit Answer
12 views
  
0 reply
My train no.is 15632 is that time the train are not left the Guwahati platform no.4...so now what is the real time
Which times it’s left from Guwahati platform 15632
edit Answer
54 views
  
0 reply
On which platform does train 17416 and 17415 halt at Guntakal Junction?
About 17416 kop to tpty haripriya express… And 17415 tpty kop…
edit Answer
359 views
  
1 reply
Train no 17415 tpty-kop Haripriya express starts from which platform on Tirupati?
About train 17415 haripriya express
edit Answer
259 views
  
2 replies
What time does Udyan express reaches Dadar?
[ My query is about train 11301 ]
edit Answer
424 views
  
0 reply
Why does train 22653 run always late?
This train on an average starts 1 hour delayed from its source station only and further gets more delayed during the journey. Whenever a high priority train passes the other train is stopped and lets …
check_circle Solved
966 views
  
1 reply
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
check_circle Solved
751 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
check_circle Solved
267 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
check_circle Solved
1254 views
  
2 replies