close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Ludhiana trains

flight
Mumbai to Ludhiana Flights
12471
Swaraj Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
25 hr 48 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 670
12925
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
28 hr 46 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 670
19027
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
31 hr 25 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 620
12483
Kochuveli Amritsar Weekly SF Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
28 hr 16 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 665
12903
Golden Temple Mail
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
29 hr 10 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 690
11057
Pathankot) Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
38 hr 05 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 695
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana train time table

Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 38 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1909 kms. Swaraj Express (12471) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 25 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1687 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 29 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1757 kms. Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 28 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 1688 kms.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana train Seat Availability

In Swaraj Express (12471), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL51/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL159/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL172/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL71/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Ludhiana is Rs 4430 in First AC (1A), Rs 375 in None (GN), Rs 1675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2095 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 800 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12925

Mumbai to Ludhiana Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Mumbai to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.4430 in First AC, Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL71/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana Swaraj Express 12471

Mumbai to Ludhiana Swaraj Express (12471) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Mumbai to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train. In Swaraj Express (12471), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL51/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL159/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Ludhiana Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Mumbai to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.4565 in First AC, Rs.390 in None, Rs.1820 in Third AC, Rs.2650 in Second AC and Rs.690 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL47/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL172/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana Pathankot) Express 11057

Mumbai to Ludhiana Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Mumbai to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.400 in None, Rs.1870 in Third AC, Rs.2755 in Second AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Ludhiana train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Ludhiana is Swaraj Express (12471) which travels a distance of 1687 kms in just 25 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Ludhiana is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 1909 kms in 38 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Ludhiana is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Ludhiana is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 17 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Will the train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare train reach Tirupathi on time?
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
336 views
  
0 reply
Is the train 22221 delayed today?
Train number 22221 is delayed today??
edit Answer
80 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay if I board my train at Ahmedabad Junction though my boarding point is Okha station?
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
274 views
  
1 reply
Which coach does the coach number B1 signifies?
[My query is about train 16185-velankanni-exp]
edit Answer
212 views
  
1 reply
On which platform does the train Sadbhavna Exp arrives in Ballia station?
which platefrom sadbhavana exp coming in balia.
edit Answer
99 views
  
1 reply
Why not giving auto update facility
[My query is about PNR 2259660830 for train 12204 SHC GARIB RATH]
edit Answer
104 views
  
0 reply
Why is the route of train Vande Bharat Express diverted in Allahabad?
[My query is about train 22436]
edit Answer
340 views
  
1 reply
Did the train 12391/Shramjeevi Express has LHB coaches?
Quiery about sharmjeevi exp
edit Answer
658 views
  
1 reply
Ladies Quota change automatically
have booked a ticket in 12601 in Ladies Quota. Confirmed ticket 1 available while booking. Once payment done. It went to PQWL. Why? Will it confirm?? PNR is 4456640348
edit Answer
182 views
  
0 reply
Upon checking the current status of my ticket, it says the halt has been deleted from ISL. Please tell me would I be able to travel with my ticket?
My ticket pnr no. 2739870613. From tundla to guwahati. But when i check the current status at irctc it says the station has been deleted from ISL. Plzz suggest me can i travel on this train. Will my t…
edit Answer
344 views
  
0 reply
Why is 20802 always running late
Why is 20802 always running late
edit Answer
464 views
  
0 reply